1 Personalized Canvas Weekender Bag
This weekender makes the perfect gift for that special bride, bridesmaid, maid of honor, mother of the bride or groom. It is called the weekender bag because it is big enough to carry what you need for the weekend.
Font used Magnolia Sky
Want a different Font????
Just Ask?? I will see if we have it.
And make you a custom listing.
Easy to order...
Choose Black or Natural from the drop down menu
Then choose Glitter or Matte
In the notes during checkout out leave us ...
2.) Writing Color
3.) Date you need this by....
Make this a set by changing the quantity.
This listing will combine shipping for you.
You can choose Glitter Or Matte Heat transfer Vinyl.
•22 inches wide
•15 inches Tall
•5 Inches Deep
•12 oz canvas
•Inside hanging pocket
•18 inch self fabric handles
👀 STORE POLICIES
***●✿● ITEMS ARE CUSTOM MADE JUST FOR YOU ●✿●***
We design and decorate each product in our small shop.
The 1st picture is an example of some of the options you can get.
Each product will look different according to the options you choose.
Please choose your options from the pictures above.
Design printed or embroidered professionally and permanently onto products.
🚚 Current Production and Shipping Time 🚚
PLEASE allow 2-7 business days for production.
> All orders are shipped using USPS Priority (1-3 days) or First Class (1-10 days) mail.
Shipping times are in addition to production time.
> Each order will have a tracking number once shipped. You will see this both through Etsy and an email as it ships.
❤❤We want you to love the item you receive ~
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us BEFORE you purchase! ❤❤
While we attempt to represent all colors accurately, there can be a slight variation in colors due to individual screen resolution.
Make sure follow us on-
If you need this before the last estimated delivery date......
** Please CONTACT us first and include the date we have agreed upon in the notes during checkout.**
If you place an order and we did not agree upon a date before hand it will be processed in the normal processing time. (no cancellations will be accepted)
✿ All contact about this order will be made through Etsy convo. If I need additional information from you, or you need to contact me about your order, make sure to use Etsy convo. I do not check Email. I do this to keep all information about your order in one place. Less mistakes are made that way.
●✿● Please make sure the address you checkout with on Etsy is correct. I only ship to the address provided during checkout and am not responsible for changes thereafter.
**Colors may differ slightly from order to order.**
We change suppliers of materials (thread/vinyl/ribbon) from time to time.
So if you have a previous order you are trying to match... please let us know so that we can try to match it as close as possible.
2-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Last updated 5 June 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Personalized Gifts by J. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com .
Please know we have a 7 to 10 business day production time for most of our products. (it is 3 to 4 weeks during certain times of the year.)
( I understand this is long to most ) But please understand we receive orders for over 250 pieces a day to be personalized , we run 8 embroidery machines 8 to 10 hours a day, in order to keep our prices low and affordable to everyone, this ship time is necessary. If you need your items sooner please message us before ordering to see if we can accommodate.
Please check your order as soon as you get it. You have 7 days from the receipt of your order to let me know if something is incorrect or missing.
We are happy to help in any way we can. Simply send us a message with the following information....
* Order Number
* Event Date
* Image of problem
* 1-2 Sentences describing what the problem is.
Once we receive your message, we will check to see if the wrong items were shipped to you by accident or if anything was misprinted due to an error on our end. If the mistake was our fault we will provide a solution at no expense to you.
If the mistake was made on the customer’s end, we can still provide them with replacements. However; the customer must pay all extra charges including shipping.
Please double and triple check your personalization information before you place the order. Once the order is in production we can not change anything.
Please ask any questions regarding colors, fonts, etc. before you purchase. We will gladly send you pictures of the actual products being used, entire fonts, and of course you can always purchase proofs.
To keep cost down and production times fast we do not provide proofs with every order.
However you can purchase proofs. They are 3.00 each. It will also add 7 days to your production time.
You can purchase them here...
We apologize , we do not accept returns or exchanges on any item in our shop. Due to the custom, personalized, or handmade nature nature of our items we cannot take them back, (they are made just for you) so please make sure you love your item and check your personalization request prior to checkout
Hi we do offer discounts from time to time. Please sign up for our VIP Insider List here..
May 3, 2022
Apr 28, 2022
Ordered this item three times........super nice bag, especially with the zipper closure,
Jan 14, 2022
Really nice bag for a graduate. Love the personalization.
Dec 8, 2021
Exactly as i ordered & delivered sooner than i expected.
Dec 8, 2021
Exactly as i ordered & delivered sooner than i expected.